Monday, August 6, 2018

Aqua - Book Review

Aqua by Katherine Armstrong Walters


I don't typically do book reviews. As a writer as much as I enjoy reading, I have found very little time to pick up a book. Aqua was a book I purchased at a book launch a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't put it down.

Aqua is the story of a girl named Marin. She is haunted by nightmares and terrified of drowning. Despite this fear, she was raised to love the Ocean, and ends up doing an internship at COAST, a research facility that studies aquatic life.

An accident occurs that causes her to discover a secret, unlocking suppressed memories and leaving her with more questions than answers.

A handsome stranger appears claiming to have answers. He flips her world upside down, and Marin now has to decide where she belongs.

The story is fast paced and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about Aqua. The story was unique and kept me guessing what would happen next. (I hate predictability)

This is a YA novel, and a clean read. No sex, nudity or profanity.   I can't wait to start book 2.  I give it an A+  

Be sure to check it out. The second book was just released so book 1 is currently only .99 cents on ebook, a steal to be sure.  I purchased the paperback and it was worth the extra few dollars for me.
Hope you enjoy it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment