Tuesday, December 1, 2020

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1

 Christmas is a time of year when I typically buy quite a few books for my kids. (and myself lol) So I thought I'd share a book a day either that I read and really enjoyed or that I have heard great things about and am looking forward to reading or giving it to my kids. So here goes.

DAY 1


Dragonwatch

Champion of the Titan


The war against dragons intensifies. Will Kendra and Seth find the help they desperately need from the Giant Queen? This fourth book in a five-book series leaves the underwater dragon preserve of Crescent Lagoon for a gladiator-style arena at Titan Valley, the magical realm of towering giants and enslaved dragons. Our two young heroes have never felt so small or faced a challenge so . . . giant!

No list of mine could be complete without a title from Brandon Mull. My boys have really enjoyed this series.  This is the fourth installment. I believe there will be five.

No comments:

Post a Comment