Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there!

  I hope you feel loved and cherished on the special day. I want to say thank you for all the mother figures that have touched my life. I have been blessed to have to many in my life. I've had some at school, some at work, at church, family friends, aunts and grandmothers. Each one has made an impact on my life and helped shape me into the person the I am today. 

  Of course I especially want to say thank-you to my mother. I know I could never count the hours that you have spent loving me and supporting me, taking care of me when I was younger, driving me places, teaching me important lessons, showing me how to serve others, loving my children, and about a million other things. Through all the neglect and ingratitude I am sure I showed as a child and teenager, (hopefully less now that I am grown) you have always been there for me. I hope you have a wonderful day mom! I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment