Wednesday, January 30, 2019

99 cents all week long!

One of my favorite my things I remember from my childhood was getting new books. It didn't happen a lot. It was always a special occasion. Sometimes we would find a book as we were doing our chores or get one on a holiday. So in honor of Valentine's Day coming up in a couple short weeks, I am offering all my books for .99 cents each in ebook format, and of course they are always Free to read on Kindle Unlimited.

The Portal Keeper - is great for any age but is especially aimed at 4th-8th grade level.



Sunwalker & Nightwalker are the first two books in my YA Vampire Trilogy.  These are free of sex and nudity, but do contain some violence.






















Check out a free sample of all my books on Amazon.com

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment