Monday, April 6, 2020

Finally Have Time To Read

I am midway through a new series by Marissa Meyer. I had read her first series The Lunar Chronicles a few years ago. I picked up the first book Renegades for my daughter for Christmas. She is not typically a eager reader, but she devoured the books, so I thought I would give them a go.

Renegades is a new type of superhero series. Book one follows two teens with powers, Nova and Adrian. They both have very different beliefs on who should be running the world and what should be acceptable.  They end up teaming up, while each harboring a dark secret.

I can't wait to finish the series and see how it all turns out.  I love that the characters are not predictable. Things are never black and white. If you need something to read while your stuck at home, give this series a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment